Your new company
For our Client, international banking company located in Kraków, we are looking for Candidates interested in Credit Risk Analyst position.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Carry out assessment of various financial instruments offered as Lombard collateral in line with credit policy
- Support / lead initiatives to enhance the existing methodology
- Review market movements and analyse the potential impact on lending book
- Undertake credit-related periodic reports in a timely and accurate manner with insights into the main risks within the lending book
- Improve existing and develop new reporting and analytical tools that are able to manage large datasets
- Perform volatility, simulation and stress testing analysis for new and existing credit facilities. Ensure that portfolio remains sufficiently margined in existing market environment
What you need to do now
- University graduate in quantitative related degree (e.g. finance, mathematics, econometrics)
- 2+ years of relevant experience in banking e.g. Risk, Product Control, Front Office, Middle Office
- Good understanding of various financial instruments and/or risk management measures
- Preferably international financial/risk accreditation e.g. CFA, FRM, PRM
- Very good MS Excel skills (technical formulas, Pivot) is a must, VBA/Access is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and a disciplined approach
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills (with English both written and oral at B2 level or higher)
- Self-starter with ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.