Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules. We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market. Join the group of 500 satisfied Contractors working for Hays’ clients!
For our Client we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of: Open-Source Database Administrator
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland)
Length: long-term cooperation
Rate: 130-150 PLN/h net + VAT on B2B
Start date: ASAP Hybrid work from Warsaw- one week from office, one week remote
You will make part of the team at our Client office that administers their database systems.
Your area of responsibility:
- Administration and monitoring of database servers
- Providing 2nd line support to databases
- Planning capacity and availability of databases, fine-tuning and optimization
- Updating the technical documentation and operating procedures
- Hardening database servers
What we expect from you:
- 4+ years of experience on Open Source Solutions relational database administration
- Experience in administration of complex database systems, preferably deployed in distributed environments
- Hands-on experience in management of Java Runtime Environment including application and web servers
- Good knowledge in Linux Systems Administration
- English min. B2
What will you get:
- Long-term cooperation with one of the largest players
- Standard benefits - preferential rates for LuxMed and Multisport packages
- When you choose to work via Hays, you also get the opportunity to work for many of Hays' other leading clients in the future
What will the recruitment process look like:
- Your CV will be verified by Hays Recruiter
- Recruiter will contact you by phone - a 15-minute conversation about the project and your experience
- Technical conversation with the client - 2 online meetings
- Welcome to the project!
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.