Your new company
provides innovative and intelligent monitoring products and services that help make electricity and rail networks safer, more efficient, resilient and sustainable.
Your new role
You will become part of a dynamic team developing Linux platform elements (Bootloaders, Linux drivers, Software packages) and you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Developing high quality software as well as unit and component tests within a continuous integration environment.
- Developing Bootloaders, Linux drivers for custom designs.
- Integrating new packages into existing integration environment.
- Supporting other projects developed within company by providing expertise related to low level software / Linux domain area.
- Coordinating with the Product Owner, team members and other stakeholders to meet business objectives.
- Participating in project planning sessions and providing estimates.
- Understanding the product and domain in order to write technical specifications.
- Configuring and maintaining release and deployment environments.
- Participating in manual end to end system QA testing.
What you need to do now
- At least 2 years’ experience in low level Linux development.
- Practical knowledge of debugging bootloaders, Linux kernel, cross compilation issues.
- Good knowledge of Linux integration environments (preferably Yocto).
- Experience with one or more scripting languages (Bash, Python).
- Experience with one or more peripheral standards: I2C, SPI, PCI, PCIe, RS422, RS485, RS232, SATA, PATA, MMC.
- Knowledge of source code revision control, preferably GIT
- Advanced in English, both written and verbal.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency number 361.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency number 361