Hays is hiring!
Entry Level Specialist, Anti Money Laundering/Prevention/Know Your Client
Your new company: Global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. A leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations, and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management.
Place of work: Wroclaw
- Pro-actively formulate proposals to improve systems, procedures, reporting and contribute to updates to policies via providing feedback
- Assist and/or conduct trainings related to the process
- Maintain data in the TA platforms/systems
- Send and respond to internal queries
- Escalation of any issues or queries to the Manager
- Prepare reporting to Clients and investors through the appropriate and dedicated TA platform
- Answer/reply queries received vie email, phone or webchat in an efficient and professional manner
- Any additional tasks or project work assigned to you by the Manager
- Last semester Student, Graduate or people who would like to change their career path
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, with a focus on Excel.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and professionalism
- English fluency required
You will get in return:
- Full time contract of employment
- Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
- Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
- Employee Referral Program
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
If you're interested in this position please send your cv directly to email@example.com or call me directly: 772 227 933.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.