Hays is hiring!
Entry Level Specialist in Shareholder Services
Your new company: Global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. A leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations, and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management.
Place of work: Wroclaw
- Pro-actively formulate proposals to improve systems, procedures, reporting and contribute to updates to policies via providing feedback
- Assist and/or conduct trainings related to the process
- Maintain data in the TA platforms/systems
- Send and respond to internal queries
- Escalation of any issues or queries to the Manager
- Prepare reporting to Clients and investors through the appropriate and dedicated TA platform
- Answer/reply queries received vie email, phone or webchat in an efficient and professional manner
- Any additional tasks or project work assigned to you by the Manager
- · Last semester Student, Graduate or people who would like to change their career path
- · Strong Microsoft Office skills, with a focus on Excel.
- · Superior oral and written communication skills.
- · Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
- · Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- · High level of accuracy and professionalism
- · English fluency required
You will get in return:
- Full time contract of employment
- Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
- Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
- Employee Referral Program
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this position please send your cv directly to email@example.com or call me directly: 772 227 933.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1174662