Your new company
You will join new digital hub of global company with global range, dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, the company is passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that they do. You will join Precision Technology division, where you will be delivering innovative solutions helping our customers to be more productive and to operate sustainably. You will be responsible for evaluating and designing of the control systems in autonomous agricultural machines.
Your new role
As an Guidance Controls Engineer, you will become a contributing member of an international engineering team, focused evaluating and developing Controls/ Automation and Artificial Intelligence technologies for vehicles like tractors, harvesters and sprayers. Your Responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Developing control specifications based on customers’ requirements
- Defining performance level requirements of systems (machine level) and subsystems (component level) including sensors
- Deriving dynamic models, select appropriate control algorithms, simulate, rapid prototyping, and tuning of controls on vehicles
- Usage of essential tools for controls development and data analysis to troubleshoot problems
- Working closely with the hardware and software teams, and suppliers for development of new sensors
- Working closely with software team for integration of controls models and with PV team for verification of machines’ performance
- Understanding intended product end user needs.
- Assisting in defining product vision and roadmap.
- Working across multiple engineering disciplines and development teams to coordinate system definition, design, and integration.
- Having responsibility for individual product design alignment with multi-product architectural strategy.
- Ensuring product aligns with applicable standards.
- Working with product verification and validation, and/ or customers to ensure system and components perform as needed.
- Learning, understanding, continuously improving, and promoting the division’s quality management system in accordance with ISO standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in: Controls, Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Mechatronics
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in linear controls (classical and state space)
- A minimum of 2 years in non-linear controls (e.g. Back stepping, Sliding mode)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with Matlab / Simulink / Stateflow
- An extensive amount of independent thinking is required.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
Nice to have
What you'll get in return
- Design and development experience in Autoguidance and Autonomous controls
- Experience in real-time rapid control prototyping (dSpace, xPC target, NI etc.)
- Experience with online vehicle calibration (Control Desk, INCA, Vector tools etc.)
- Experience in developing Adaptive controls
- Experience working on agriculture and/ or construction equipment
- Knowledge in Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) tools
- Strong experience with off highway vehicle electronics.
- Strong experience with agricultural practices and operations.
- Well-developed problem analysis and problem-solving techniques.
- Proficiency with a computer, including use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Team player who is self-motivated and has ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff
What you need to do now
- Hybrid work
- Standard package of benefits: insurance, medical package and co-financed sports card
- Contract of Employment with salary of 18 000 to 26 000 PLN gross + 10% of annual bonus
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1175384