We’re looking for Governance Oversight Consultant who will join our client – global investment company located in Poznań.
- Enhancing the operation of and contributing to the evolution of the distribution oversight framework
- Day-to-day oversight to support the Conducting Officer for Marketing and Distribution oversight with his governance obligations.
- Lead, coordinate and/ or actively support work of relevant committees (e.g., Distribution Oversight Committee).
- Maintain RBAs (risk-based approach profiles) for distributors. Review internal and external delegates on a regular basis to ensure that the distributors are adhering to the contractual arrangements.
- Coordinate and execute initial, on-going, and thematic due diligence reviews for distributors. Represent the Conducting Officer at oversight meetings with Sales and other internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to/ run ad-hoc projects and initiatives, collaborating and engaging with various internal functions across various regions.
- Oversee maintenance of policies and procedures to ensure all key documents are robust under scrutiny.
Qualifications and experience:
- A university degree in a relevant field: finance, business administration.
- At least 5 years’ experience within the asset management/ investment funds industry, ideally with experience in vendor oversight.
- Demonstrable an understanding of and keen interest in investment funds with good grasp of the regulatory environment.
- Working toward professional qualification in the funds/ investment management industry would be seen as an advantage but is not necessary.
- English is the primary working language.
- Ability to engage at all levels, to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work with them to navigate challenges and resolve issues.
- Help identify solutions to business challenges. Articulate these solutions and support the implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to critically analyse problems and escalate where required.
- Solid Experience with Microsoft Office Products (PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook).
- Proficiency in PowerBI would be desirable.
- Possibility to develop your career in a global environment
- Attractive location in the center of Poznań (New Market)
- Private Healthcare and Life Insurance
- Office gym
- MultiSport Program or MultiSport Cafeteria
- Learning resources
- Recommendation program (Employee Referral Network)
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to lead or support charity events
- Onsite kindergarten and creche
- Onsite canteen, discounted prices
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1173140