We are looking for an HR Manager who will join a global, tech company that builds it’s center in Poznań. If you have in-depth knowledge of Human Resources, you are people person and you leads the business with this approach, this position is for you.
- Provide HR leadership and oversight on various aspects of HR programs including implementation and interpretation of HR policies, processes, practices and employment related legislation.
- Proactive engagement with the business on HR topics affecting full life cycle (from onboarding to offboarding, recruitment processes etc).
- Participation in HR system and tools implementation.
- Management of recruitment and employment plans
- Analysis of HR related data in order to optimize activities
- Close cooperation with Managing Director.
- Relevant work experience in HR
- Extensive knowledge of own area within the organization while contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards
- Experience in working within SSC environment, fast-paced/dynamic organizations.
- Fluent English – C1/C2
- Ability to build strategic relationships at all levels of organization
- Flexibility, openness to change and new challenges
- Resistance to stress and ability to work under time pressure
- Extensive knowledge of local and applicable employment laws/of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees
- Strong understanding of related aspects of human resources processes and systems
- Hybrid work environment
- Opportunity to develop within fast-paced organization.
- Medical cover, sport and health package.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1174383