FOR OUR CLIENT - LEADER OF INVESTMENT BANKING
The Senior Dedicated Client Officer is the dedicated contact for clients on all different tax procedures and provides pro-active assistance to clients assigned to him/her.
Official contract tittle: "Senior Analyst, Tax Reporting & Compliance"
- Maintain oversight and awareness of all tax related service and satisfaction indicators; identify areas of concern and opportunities for improvement, agree action plan and timeframes with the client and you team leader and deliver on this plan
- Handles all tax related queries from the client and provides full-scope and high-quality replies to queries by anticipating client's further questions and by performing in-depth investigations; such queries can come either directly from the client or from client representatives in different locations. These queries can either be over the phone, by email or using different systems
- Assist clients in the documentation management, by pre-filling required documentation – if applicable/authorised – and monitoring the processing of these documents
- Analyse reclaim reports and pro-actively advises clients of outstanding issues and status
- Actively participate to and/or pro-actively organize conference calls with clients on specific issues when necessary
- Performs monthly "Health Check" calls for their assigned clients and provides a written summary of issues, discussion points and relevant action tracking, to the client and team leader
- Monitor query turnaround time and provide reporting on these to management. Seek necessary information to respond to the query, assess risk and prioritize accordingly
- Ensure all relevant procedures are up to date, suggest and make changes where appropriate.
- University degree in a business discipline or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 3 years of total work experience; finance, accounting, tax reporting or analysis experience preferred
- Pro-client attitude is a must (previous client-facing experience would be an asset)
- MS Office knowledge is a must (preferable MS Excel advanced user)
- Solid communication skills and decision-making capabilities
- Withholding tax knowledge is not required.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1171334