Hays is hiring!
Lead Analyst Anti Money Laundering/Prevention/Know Your Client
Your new company: Global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. A leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations, and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management.
Place of work: Wroclaw
- Carrying out AML Investor account reviews, AML application, financial sanction screenings and independent research.
- Performing anti-money laundering checks in line with AML policies and procedures.
- Review, understand and have the ability to discuss anti money laundering regulations with investors and clients.
- Signing off Investor AML files to ensure they are completed to the required standard.
- Providing periodic reports and feedback to Compliance and Senior Management.
- College Degree preferred. Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Investor Services/Transfer Agency.
- Fully familiar with the Irish AML/KYC Laws and Regulations.
- In-depth understanding of typical legal structures including hedge funds, special purpose vehicles, partnerships, trusts, and charities.
- Familiarity with public sources of information across most jurisdictions (stock exchanges, regulators, company registers).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel.
- Experience in working to tight deadlines, with an ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
You will got in return:
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this position please send your cv directly to email@example.com or call me directly: 772 227 933.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.