Hays is hiring!
Lead Analyst, Client Processing
Your new company: Global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. A leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations, and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management.
Place of work: Wroclaw
Your responsibilities would be to:
- Provide complex analytics and reporting services, working to improve and automate Client Processing systems.
• Manage moderate to complex external client issues.
• Directly advises other organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of issue.
• Meet with organizational units/teams to ensure problems and issues are being addressed appropriately and that they are resolved in a timely manner.
• Participate in product development, product enhancement, and system testing to ensure that products continue to accurately and efficiently process high value transactions.
• Solve complex problems based on an understanding and knowledge of the intricacies of the system.
• Integrate in-depth area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices to provide solutions to internal and external clients.
• Provide support to lower level client processing roles.
• Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• 5-7 years of total work experience is preferred. Experience in brokerage processing is preferred.
• Have extensive research skills to aid in establishing and/or validating required information and documentation
• Be highly motivated, organized, detail oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Good PC skills are required with proficiency in MS Office applications and Outlook
• Motivated team members with the ability to adapt and learn quickly
• Professional approach to work and personal appearance
• Have attention to detail
• Able to interact in a Team
• English fluency required
You will receive:
- Full time contract of employment
- Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
- Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
- Employee Referral Program
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
If you're interested in this position please send your cv directly to email@example.com or call me directly: 772 227 933.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1174895