Your new company
For one of our Clients from investment banking in Wroclaw, we are looking for a Lead Analyst, Model Issue Management. Model Issue Management (Data Management and Quantitative Analysis): Managing and obtaining information about Model Risk issues through enterprise-wide collaboration. Providing this information to Model Risk Management Reporting. Reports are addressed to various Senior Management Bodies including Board.
Your new role
The role is placed within Global Model Risk Management in Governance Team. Team has global exposure, providing services both to Validation peers as well as to other members of model community across the world.
What you'll need to succeed
- Communication skills,
- Partnership effectively,
- Ability to influence other people,
- 2 years of total work experience preferably in Financial Services. Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Analytical skills supported by at least intermediate Excel knowledge
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Mandatory legal footer to be added at the bottom of job description
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1173716