Bring your ideas. Make history.
We offer an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the “bank of banks” - 97% of the world’s top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital. With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, our bank has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we’re approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. We’re seeking a future team member for the role of Lead Representative to join our Irish Regulatory Reporting Team in Fund Administration Group. This role is located in Wroclaw – HYBRID (2/3).
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- provide regulatory filings to the Central Bank of Ireland (“CBI”) on daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis,
- coordinate ad-hoc queries and requests from the regulator or clients,
- manage reporting process ensuring deadlines set across the industry are met,
- ensure adherence to established process and procedures as well as working in accordance with regulatory guidelines,
- identify and implement process changes to improve team efficiency.
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/ finance/compliance or the equivalent combination of education and experience would be an asset,
- General knowledge around economy, financial markets and accounting,
- High motivation & willingness to learn and work within the team,
- Understanding and prior experience in Excel highly expected,
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
At our bank, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here’s a few of our awards:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg’s Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN – 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP’s Climate Change ‘A List’
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing need
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
Our client is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Our client is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. policies and employee forums.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1174366