Your new company
We are currently looking for candidates to boost our R&D group developing algorithms for driver assistance and drive automation systems. Join us now and become a member of a team owning the global navigation component with duties spanning from innovation to first vehicle release.
Global navigation module plays a critical role in the SW stack for ADAS/AD by supplying it with global pose and velocity estimates. In this exciting role you will work with a variety of technologies, from on-board sensors like IMUs and perception sensors to satellite positioning systems (GNSS). If you have interest and background in localization, GNSS or vehicle dynamics, this role is for you.
Your exact role in the team will be adjusted depending on your profile.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Combine INS measurements, vehicle modelling and perception data to provide robust and accurate global pose in all driving conditions
- Design and implementation of SW module responsible for global host vehicle state
- Assessment of component performance in virtual environment and experimenting with our test vehicles
- Root cause identification and issue solving
- Technical documentation for design documentation, calibration manuals and knowledge sharing
- Collaboration and effective communication with global internal development teams in English
What you'll get in return
- MSc degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Vehicle Dynamics, Control Systems, Automation and Robotics or similar
- Experience in software development using C/C++, Python, MATLAB
- One of the following:
- Experience in satellite navigation (GNSS) technology or inertial navigation systems (GNSS/IMU)
- Experience in vehicle dynamics
- Experience in mapping and localization systems for automotive, UAVs, UUVs or similar
- Expertise in state estimation, tracking and information fusion
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card and hybrid type of work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. #1176094