For our Client, international HR & Payroll services providing company, we are looking for a person to hold the position: Payroll Specialist with German language. You can work in remote model of work.
Your new role
- Preparation of payroll accounting for German clients (including additional features as accounting for students, interns, short-term employees).
- Administration of transaction data.
- Recording and certification of time.
- Creating statistics and estimates.
- Contact with a group of German key clients and cooperation, among others, with offices and health insurance companies.
- Implementation of the end-of-year process and answering process-related queries.
What you'll need to succeed
- Very good command of German language.
- Good command of English language.
- Experience in payroll processes.
- Practical knowledge of income tax and social security law.
- High level of MS Office skills.
- Strong analytical and customer service skills.
What you'll get in return
- Stable employment in terms of contract of employment.
- Flexible working hours and possibility of remote work.
- Possibility to develop your skills (language courses and professional training).
- Employee benefits (such as private medical package, sports card and life insurance).
- Financial benefits ( among others financial allowance for remote work, holiday subsidy, food vouchers, annual bonus).
- Additional days off for volunteering and for students preparing for exams.
What you need to do?
If you feel that you this offer is comparing with you experience please do not hesitate send us your CV in English. We kindly inform that we will contact with selected candidates. #1173104