Your new company
A global automotive company that develops safer, greener and more connected solutions, which enable the future of mobility. We are looking for Product Owner BI with data analysis skills to join our scrum team in Kraków.
Your new role
As a BI Product Owner you will be a member of a distributed Agile team at IT ASUX organization. You will coordinate the BI team when it comes to feature and story planning according to the Auto Scrum framework and be involved in a full range of development activities. Having strong engineering skills and experience, you will be responsible for the “on time” development and delivery of our dashboards, increase an efficiency of Qlik environment (cloud model) and bring best practices in agile team coordination.
What you'll need to succeed
- Coordinating the IT ASUX Business Intelligence (BI) Team structured on the AutoScrum framework
- Effective work on the BI Development Team backlog, setup priorities, refine and communicate backlog items
- Developing the BI-service strategy together with the BI Manager and leading the BI-service roadmap
- Data analysis: Collect, analyze and interpret Clients requirements and KPI’s which will be then used in Dashboards developments
- Be responsible for on time delivery for every dashboard project that the BI Development team is involved
- Be responsible for all needed BI tools migration into Cloud environment
- Defining the resources necessary to support a new dashboard project and working with the BI Manager to ensure that staffing
- Managing risks on the Development Team Level
- Planning and tracking activities according to dashboard projects milestones
- Reporting and escalating issues in case of non-achievable targets
- Keep sponsors, business partners and IT stakeholders informed on progress of projects, issues, risks, financials to ensure transparency, business input and collaborative decision making.
- Engineering or Information Technology degree
- Experience in SW-Engineering or System Engineering
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude, high level of motivation and dedication
- Documented leadership, team oriented work experience, communication skills
- Basic knowledge in SW-Quality-Processes
- Fluent English in written and spoken
Nice to have:
What you'll get in return
- 3+ years relevant work experience in business intelligence area
- Certificate in Professional Scrum Product Owner
- Project Management skills
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of tools like Qlik Sense, Tableau, Power BI
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card and hybrid type of work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. #1174994