FOR OUR CLIENT - LEADER OF INVESTMENT BANKING
Official contract title
: " Senior Specialist, Data Transfer, Integration and Quality Analysis"
SCC-ICRR’s focus is on ensuring data Integrity; assessing Controls; complying with published Rules and regulations; one Report at a time. Operating as an independent testing team, we assess the compliance with the I-F-230 Regulatory Reporting Policy and the effectiveness of internal controls over regulatory reporting. ICRR applies to over 20,000 reports filed annually across all regions.
- Analyzes and monitors data/reports to ensure quality of and accurate transfer, integration, translation, and reporting of data, reacting promptly to data quality statistics and client inquiries.
- Based on experiential analysis, executes complex data fixes, resulting in improved performance or accuracy. Contributes to the development of SOPs for the function.
- Develops test planning strategies/methodologies and executes test plans to ensure the quality and accurate delivery/transfer of test and production files.
- Performs data normalization, constructs data diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents processes. Assists the business/clients to define data workflows or reporting requirements.
- Performs macro-level analyses to identify trending issues across clients, products, integration or transition activities, etc. Collaborates on potential preemptive solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 7-10 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in securities or financial services preferred.
- Nice to have: experience with pulse data, regression analysis, Python.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1170544