Contract of employment
Hybrid working model (70% HO / 30% office)
Your new company
For our Client, IT & Data Center located in Katowice, we are currently looking for Salesforce Developer.
- Analyse and evaluate business requirements and provide technical recommendations to the team and product owners.
- Implement user stories in Salesforce Sales Cloud (Classic and LEX), using following programmatic languages & technologies:
-Backend: APEX (Rest WS, Jobs, Triggers)
-UI development: Visual Force Pages / AURA / LWC
-Salesforce declarative tools (e.g. Flows, Process Builder)
-Marketing cloud AMP Scripting
- Write and update platform documentation.
- Conduct stakeholder trainings and demos.
- Contribute to a self-organizing, autonomous, agile team and participate Scrum events.
- Continuously develop your professional, IT-technical and personal skills.
What you'll need to succeed
- You have experience with development in Salesforce, ideally with the corresponding certification.
- You have solid knowledge in the implementation of complex sales and marketing processes within Salesforce.com and deep knowledge in APEX, LWC, Visual Force Pages, SFDC DX, workflows, SOQL.
- Web services, like REST & SOAP, JSON & XML (etc.) have been implemented by you already.
- You have experience with Lightning, Lightning Components and know the Salesforce functionalities of the latest releases.
- You know how to work with distributed source control (GIT).
- You have an agile mindset and have experience with Scrum.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.