Your new company
For our client, who is establishing Global IT Hub in Katowice, we are looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant.
Your new role
A person on this position will be responsible for set-upping and supporting the implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Customer Journeys for Marketing, Sales and Service processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Advise and support our stakeholders in the harmonisation, introduction and further development of group-wide innovative processes in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sales & Service Cloud
- Think and act with a clear focus on defined user journeys and their touchpoint with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Analyze Stakeholder Requirements and transfer those to a technical implementation
- Support Key-Users with implementation or set up by your own customer journeys as part of the standard configuration in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Contribute to a self-organizing, autonomous, agile team
- Take over the implementation of trainings and provide necessary documentation for colleagues and stakeholders
- Develop your professional, IT and personal skills on an ongoing basis
What you'll get in return
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration or computer science or a comparable qualification and have at least 2 years of professional experience in a consulting environment
- You have sound knowledge in the implementation of marketing automation processes (like Pardot, Marketing Cloud etc.)
- You have experience Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud (FSL).
- You are familiar with databases (Data Modelling, SQL) and HTML Coding
- You have experience with agile frameworks such as Scrum or Kanban
- You are a team player and round off your profile with strong communication skills combined with a high degree of initiative and motivation
What you need to do now
- A fast growing, agile and very dynamic team that challenges established routines and helps transforming the company to a data informed business.
- Constant learning opportunities for both technical and personal growth through a range of workshops, seminars, events, and e-learnings.
- Opportunity to become a part of newly created IT Global Hub located in modern office building.
- Package of additional benefits: private medical care, multi-sport card
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1172331