Hays IT Contracting is a leader in tech recruitment that has the expertise to match best IT professionals with all range of projects for enterprise, start-up & scale-up clients in various sectors such as medtech, pharmacy, fintech, banking and engineering to mention a few. Currently for our client, which is a global tech consultancy providing various cybersecurity, IoT, Virtualization and AI platforms, we’re looking for an experienced:
SAP BO Lumira Developer
Location: Fully remote (possible offices locations in Warsaw, Wroclaw or Gdansk)
Type of employment: contract B2B
Recruitment stages: 2 MS Teams meetings
Available start: immediately
What you’ll be doing?
- You’ll be designing, creating and maintaining BI solutions including reports, dashboards and scorecards depending on business requirements and specifications
- You’ll be querying to get relevant data
- You’ll take on responsibility to present information via appropriate visualizations
- Building tools to store data as for example OLAP cubes
- Reviewing, evaluating and contributing to the improvement of current systems and solutions
What we expect from you?
- Several years of hands-on experience with SAP BO and data presentations technologies, e.g. Lumira, Crystal Reports, WEBI etc.
- You can build dashboards and reports from scratch to which you need to source data through multiple channels and live database connections
- You’ve been exposed to huge datasets consisting of hundreds of millions of rows
- Ideally you’re also experienced with other databases such as Oracle associated technologies (e.g.PL/SQL) and you familiar with modelling in data warehouse (SAP DW is advantage)
- Long-term opportunity for a global tech consultancy with outstanding portfolio of clients and projects
- Fully remote contract for one of the most prestigious blue chip client
- Access to benefits package including private medical insurance and sports card
- As a Hays IT Consultant you also gain invaluable priority to the top and innovative projects for our wide range portfolio of tech clients
Come and join us to become one of 500 satisfied contractors already working with Hays Technology!
If this opportunity sounds interesting and you’d like to find out more, please send a message or your CV directly to Milosz who is responsible for managing the recruitment process for this role. #1172575