Hays is hiring!
Senior Analyst Anti Money Laundering/Prevention/Know Your Client
Your new company: Global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. A leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations, and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management.
Place of work: Wroclaw
- Gathering/collection and review of AML / KYC documents
- Initiate the risk assessment of the TA investors
- Initiate the ongoing due diligence of TA investors
- Pro-actively formulate proposals to improve systems, procedures, reporting and contribute to updates to monitoring policies via providing feedback
- Assist with the process of defining and documenting transaction monitoring deliveries, and ensure deliveries are in line with expectations
- Assist and/or conduct trainings related to AML Monitoring
- Open new Account/Portfolio in the TA platforms
- Maintain static data in the TA platforms
- Create and maintain static data for Agents/brokers in the TA platforms
- BS or BA degree in a business-related field preferred,
- 3-5 years’ experience in Financial Services, preferably in brokerage, accounting, fraud or law
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, with a focus on Excel. Proven customer service skills. Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Have extensive research skills to aid in establishing and/or validating required information and documentation
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and professionalism
- English fluency required
You will get in return:
- Full time contract of employment
- Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
- Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
- Employee Referral Program
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
If you're interested in this position please send your cv directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly: 772 227 933.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1174528