FOR OUR CLIENT - LEADER OF INVESTMENT BANKING
We are recruiting for a Senior Analyst to work with our Clients' Alternative Investment Services Department, which is responsible for the correct valuation and preparation of calculations (NAV) for hedge funds, private equity funds, real estate funds.
The Senior Analyst is responsible for checking and correct valuation of funds within the team. He/She is the supervisor of the junior team members and checks that all procedures and checks are carried out in accordance with the process. The Senior Analyst is also responsible for more complex and comprehensive tasks:
- Preparation and analysis of (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual) financial statements and their timely delivery to clients.
- Preparing comprehensive monthly / quarterly valuations, reconciling fund disbursements, disbursements, accruals, costs, etc.
- Preparation of cash reconciliations and management of fees for the funds and management reports.
- Preparation and review of accounting reports by junior team members.
- Cooperation with various external and internal parties.
- Ensuring that all tasks are carried out in accordance with local and global procedures.
- Manage customer inquiries and provide a high level of customer service to our external customers and business lines.
- Supporting and training junior team members.
- 2-5 years of experience in accounting, e.g. funds, GL, AP, RTR, OTC or audit.
- English at B2 level (intermediate).
- Accounting skills are essential, experience in corporate accounting, auditing or private equity firms is an asset.
- Understanding financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments.
- Good knowledge of Excel and other accounting packages.
- Detail orientation, organisational and communication skills, customer focus.
- Stable employment, with a full-time employment contract.
- Office location in the city center.
- Comprehensive boarding and introduction program.
- Flexible working system (hybrid).
- Private medical package.
- Life insurance.
- Benefit program (e.g. multisport).
- Co-financing for kindergarten.
- Reference program.
- An extensive career path.