Let's start with a few words about our Client:
Our Client involved in the distribution of automotive and industrial parts opened a tech center in Krakow
. The company has operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, France, the U.K., Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain and China.
Location: Kraków, Poland
What will you be doing in this role?
What do we expect you to have?
- Creating programmatic artifacts to extract, clean, transform, move, and load data into data lake, data warehouse and appropriate data mart. Work with various stakeholders to identify and understand source data, source systems. Integrate with different source and sink systems.
- Developing and testing ETL jobs/pipelines, configuring orchestration, configuring automated CI/CD, writing automation scripts, and supporting the pipelines in production.
- Defining and capturing metadata and rules associated with ETL processes.
- Adapting ETL processes to accommodate changes in source systems and new business user requirements.
- Designing, building, testing, and implementing automated BI solutions that deliver a guided analytics experience to different user communities
- Career experience in software engineering & technology
- Proficiency with SQL and working knowledge of data modeling, ETL/ELT development, and data warehousing
- Experience in programming languages like Python or similar technologies
- Working knowledge of various types of database management systems and approaches to solve OLTP and OLAP workloads (including but not limited to traditional RDBMS systems, NoSQL and modern cloud native data warehousing solutions)
- Experience in programmatic ETL job/pipelines using open-source technologies in the cloud or using cloud managed ETL products
- Experience building Batch and Streaming pipelines
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform
- Experience writing analytical SQL queries and in performance-tuning queries
What can you expect?
- Life & health insurance, glasses reimbursement
- Sport card
- Hybrid work opportunities
- Greenfield project
Our Client has just opened office in Poland and they are still working on bonuses & benefits, so stay tuned - it could be much more soon!
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1168437