Your new company
At our company, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Our company is a global technology leader enabling a secure, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions have been proven in the most demanding environments, enabling advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy technology, data communications, and for the home. With approximately 85,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, we work with customers in nearly 140 countries.
Your new role
Data Engineer is responsible for developing, optimising and standardising data assets/new projects which add value to our company. Our Data Engineer carry a unique position whereby they are involved in all aspects of the data assets development process from gathering requirements, preparing data to final reporting using Data Visualisation techniques or working with Front-End developers. Working as a Data Engineer in our company means exposure to the business in working with key stakeholders in addition to diving deep into technical work, with the goal to continually add value and help to strengthen the team. Data Engineer is working closely with Business Intelligence Analyst to deliver project with expected business values and is working with other Data Engineer teams to deliver expected data assets from internal and external vendors.
What you'll need to succeed
- Work closely with Business Intelligence Analysts and Stakeholders to identify reporting needs, metrics, data assets and systems.
- Support the modeling and creation of datasets using AWS Infrastructure (Glue, Lambda), Python, SQL to be then used for self-service dashboard reports.
- Build knowledge about all the datasets inside the data lake to be able to provide guidance to other engineers and/or stakeholders
- Streamline data preparation and processes for maximum automation and efficiency whilst supporting environment migrations where required
- Analyze, organize, segment and disseminate raw or unprocessed data based on business needs
- Be the key anchor for data extraction, preparation and hosting processes
- Create master data files from disparate data sources by building data pipeline
- Develop and test architecture for data extraction
- Provide continuous connectivity to a master data source and access to refreshed data
- Ensure data quality and reliability
- Data expert for datasets
- 4+ years of Data Engineering experience in ETL design, development, optimization & testing using PL/SQL, SAP Data Services (BEDS) or Talend etc.
- 3+ PL/SQL, Complex SQL Tuning, Stored Procedures, Data Warehousing best practices etc.
- 3+ years of experience in relational or Cloud database design, optimization and performance; preferably with AWS (S3 and Redshift), SAP ANA, BA, and Oracle.
- 3+ years of experience in developing flows using batch, Realtime and streaming process to personalise experiences for our customers.
- 2+ years of experience in designing service-oriented architecture (SOA), RESTful Apes and enterprise application integration (AI) solutions utilising MuleSoft Platform
- Strong problem-solving capabilities. Results oriented. Relies on fact-based logic for decision-making.
- Experience with creation of solution, project documentation
- Ability to work with multiple projects and work streams at one time. Must be able to deliver results based upon project deadlines.
- Willingness to flex daily work schedule to allow for time-zone differences for global team communications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What you'll get in return
- Experience in business domains – supply chain, pricing, sales & marketing, sales, finances
- Data Engineering & AWS Cloud Certifications
- Experience with advanced analytical algorithms like AI, ML
- CI/CD knowledge
- Works with Jira/Confluence/SNOW
- Experience in Agile methodology
What you need to do now
- Work in a team where a good atmosphere and team spirit is one of greatest values,
- Private medical healthcare for you and your family,
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing,
- Fresh fruits and delicious coffee,
- Flexible working hours,
- Hybrid work model, possibility to work from home or from the office
- Modern and comfortable office with chill out zone
- 2 days in quarter for self-development and trainings
- LinkedIn learning platform, Internal learning platform, ACloud Guru
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1174882