Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules. We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market.
Join the group of 500 satisfied Contractors working for Hays’ clients!
For our Client we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of:
Senior Java Developer
Branch: project in banking sector
Job type: B2B (with Hays)
Length: long-term cooperation, first contract till the end of 2022
Rate: 1300-1654 PLN/day net + VAT on B2B
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: business hours
Platform sold to external customers (about 180 clients)
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate?
We are looking for someone to join the Wealth Management Americas (WMA) Technology team to help us focus on the new multi-year technology initiative to revamp and enhance our Field Technology platform.
Java 7, Java 8, J2EE (Java Servlet, JSP, Spring and Struts, Websphere application Servers, Tomcat Application Server)
What will you get:
- Long-term cooperation with the client implementing projects for the largest players in the banking sectors.
- Fast recruitment process - one meeting.
- Standard benefits - preferential rates for LuxMed and Multisport packages
- When you choose to work via Hays, you also get the opportunity to work for many of Hays' other leading clients in the future
What we expect from you:
- Experience working in Java 7 and above. Java 8 is highly preferable.
- Strong Understanding of Java / J2EE concepts (Java Servlet, JSP and Struts, Websphere application Servers, Tomcat Application Server).
- Very good knowledge English.
- Experience working with multiple teams especially with Middleware Support, Unix, Database Support and Migration Teams.
- Strong knowledge of Micro Services and understanding of devops tools. (Gitlab preferable)
- Experience with working in frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, Hikari Connection Pooling.
- Good understanding of application security (OWASP, OAuth2)
- Good Understanding of Application Infrastructure components like Load balancers, Proxies, SSL, TLS and Cipher Suites.
- Good knowledge of Single Sign on Implementations
- Good experience in SQL, PL SQL (Preferably Sybase and Oracle)
- Good understanding of SDLC and Release Control is a plus
- Knowledge and experience of Agile methodology is a plus.
What will the recruitment process look like:
- Your CV will be verified by Hays Recruiter
- Recruiter will contact you by phone - a 20-minute conversation about the project and your experience
- Technical conversation with the client - online meeting (1h)
- Welcome to the project!
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1170779