Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules. We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market. Join the group of 500 satisfied Contractors working for Hays’ clients!
For our Client we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of:
Senior Marketing Lead
Location: remote / Warsaw
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland)
Length: long-term cooperation
What will you do:
- An individual working in Engagement brings empathy, drive, facilitation, transparency, influencing and a focus on the people side to the Product(s) or Domain Leadership Team and the organization to drive the Product(s) or Domain ambitions.
- As an Employee Engagement & Experience Lead for Product(s) or Domain, you will serve as a member of the Product(s) or Domain Leadership Team, where you will provide thought leadership and guidance.
- You will offer support and challenge to the leadership team not only on strategies to engage with their organization, but also for their own personal development journey.
- It is a role that senses the organization. In doing so, she/he collaborates closely with colleagues across the organization to evaluate needs to support the organization in regards to internal changes and engagement activities.
- She/He regularly gathers insights and feedback from the organization to drive change and engagement efforts and approaches.
- The ultimate responsibility for her/him is to ensure the organization is a great place to work where everyone is engaged and with that is enabled to perform to their best potential.
- In your daily work you build on global Engagement concepts and frameworks as well as connect with peers across IT Department to contribute to an overall positive employee experience in IT Department and whole organization
What will you get:
- Long-term cooperation with the client implementing projects for the largest players in the banking, insurance, telco and more sectors
- Possibility to work in flexible hours
- Fast recruitment process - one meeting, decision even within 1 day
- Standard benefits - preferential rates for LuxMed and Multisport packages
- When you choose to work via Hays, you also get the opportunity to work for many of Hays' other leading clients in the future
What we expect from you:
- Has minimum 4-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Has a strong background in understanding organizational dynamics and diverse user and employee needs
- Is culturally aware and has the ability to work and thrive in an agile environment:
- Self-driven and motivated with an excellent ability to establish networks or communities of practice across the organization
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills partnering with Group Communications and People & Culture
What will the recruitment process look like:
- Your CV will be verified by Hays Recruiter
- Recruiter will contact you by phone - a 15-minute conversation about the project and your experience
- Technical conversation with the client - online meeting (1h)
- Welcome to the project!
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1173199