For our Client, a global biopharma company located in Poznań, we are currently searching for an experienced Candidate, who will join its structure at the position of Stock Purchasing Process Manager.
- Support the business with knowledge of the purchasing process, analyze design options, seek out and assess solution simplification opportunities.
- Work in collaboration with fellow to drive improvements and optimize use of external contract manufacturing collaboration platform (Ariba).
- Monitor ERP process template adoption, adherence and drive the business towards common standard global solutions.
- Work with the principle functional and technical teams to understand new technology opportunities in the marketplace and assess if and how they will improve the Stock Purchasing process.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions for improvements
- Extensive experience in Supply Chain or Procurement
- Expertise and knowledge of the Stock Purchasing Business process
- Good knowledge of SAP system
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in Pharma or FMCG industry
Our Client offers a competitive salary, company car, annual bonus, benefits & appreciation program, flexible working hours (hybrid working system), team building events and possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure.
To sign up and track the progress of the qualification process, click Apply and send your CV in English.