Your new company
Would you like to be part of one of the biggest transformations the world is undergoing in recent decades? In the financial sector, consumer expectations and behaviors are changing rapidly; in parallel, technological advances are making it possible to improve the customer experience and create new platforms and businesses that were previously unthinkable..
Your next position
You will be part of the AC&G IT team of the SCIB area to serve the units / geographies of the Europe area (Spain, UK, etc.), managing Level 2 Support teams of the application, coordinating tasks with other Level 1 and Production teams, ensuring compliance with slAs in terms of Application Incidents..
You will propose measures for the reduction of the Inflow of Incidents and Supports and you will ensure the correct Performance of the application, proposing and executing measures of Housekeeping, Process Optimization, etc.…
You will be up to date with the evolution of the application for new projects and ensure that they meet the required standards and do not impact on the quality of the service.
You will have a team in a managed model to perform the different tasks at the Project level and at the Support level complying with the deliverables that are required for AC&G in the different geographies of the European continent.
- Extensive knowledge in the specific processes of administration of a Backoffice within the AC&G platform: Registration, Validation, Settlement, Confirmation, Accounting, Reporting, etc.
- Previous experience in development and implementation of projects within the AC&G platform on financial products of OTC Derivatives, Fixed Income, Equities, Forex & Money Market.
- Analysis of new solutions with user and feasibility study and implementation in AC&G.
- Advice and support in the design of technical aspects and configurations in AC&G.
- Experience in programming development in the following AC&G technologies: DB2, COBOL.
What you will get?
- Execution of projects in methodology agile.
- Knowledge in complementary technologies will be valued. Jira, Confluence, Teams.
- High level English
- Nice to have - Spanish language
- Significant impact – Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people and businesses thrive Personal and professional growth – Opportunity to develop yourself with worldwide training, challenging work and different roles
- Respect – Being part of an organization that cares – for people, for their wider community, and for the environment.
- Quality Co-Workers – Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field.
Your next step?
- Global stability – Working for a strong organization that has successfully reinvented itself on several occasions throughout its 160-year history.
If this offer is attractive for you, apply and get more information!
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1173277