For our international Client, a global technology company, we are looking for VAT Specialist who will join fast-growing department in Kraków. If you have previous experience in Tax department and want to develop your skills, it's time for you to take new challenges.
- Perform E2E tasks (VAT, VIES, Intrastat and VAT accounts reconciliations)
- Support implementation of standard VAT processes and procedures
- Ensure robust compliance environment with applicable policies, procedures and processes
- Strong motivation to develop within Indirect Taxes
- Previous experience in VAT or VIES or Intrastat
- Demonstrated experience working independently, prioritizing tasks
- High level of confidence, team spirit, integrity and motivation
- Fluency in English (min. B2)
We can offer:
- Training and development opportunities
- Attractive salary and discretionary bonus
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Chance to improve company’s processes and procedures
If you are interested, please apply and find out more.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.