For our Client, an international company from HVAC industry, we are currently searching for experienced Candidate, who will join its structure at the position of Brazing Expert Engineer dedicated to greenfield project, new production plant which will be located in Dobromierz (area of Wałbrzych).
As Brazing Expert Engineer you will have 2 years of onboarding, training and know-how transfer in production plant in Portugal before taking over a relevant role in the new plant end of 2025. You will support the industrialization of the first assembly lines and component production and prepare for your future role in Poland.
- Responsibility for the task definition with the module lead and for deliverables considering maturity, quality and time
- Appropriate escalation regarding content and time
- Involvement of the expert team within the business unit
- Support the definition of global technical specifications for standards together with GPO/LPOs and implementation in local factory as local process owner (LPO)
- Exchange with IPN (International Production Network) organization regarding processes, improvements, quality topics related with the brazing field
- Technical support to productive areas, problem solving and elaboration of documentation to support production standards
- Design and specify production processes, equipment, and tooling to produce high-quality components in a cost-effective and efficient manner
- Performance of technical approval for production equipment / tools and implementation of corrective action
- Collaboration in guideline workshops planning, DFMA (Design for Manufacturing)
- Supplier selection through proposals technical analysis, taking into account Project requirements (Lead Time, Quality, Investment, Risk)
- Mechanical Engineer or similar with 3-5 years of professional experience, preferred in brazing and welding areas
- Knowledge on technical content of P-FMEA and industrialization support
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop brazing solutions that meet customer requirements and quality standards
- Open to relocation to Portugal for 2 years
- Fluent English
Our Client offers contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus), package of benefits (Multisport card, Private medical care, life insurance), access to professional trainings, on-going development opportunities in a multinational environment and Referral Bonus Program.
To sign up and track the progress of the qualification process, click Apply and send your CV in English.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1176456