Your new company
For our client, an international company operating in the agricultural industry, which supplies food and animal feed producers with cereals, plants and many other goods, and supplies breeders with products and professional advice on farms. we are looking for a person for the position of Category Manager
Your new role
As a Category Manager (Poultry), in animal nutrition and health business you will be responsible for:
- Drives strategic decisions for the designated category which include developing the offering as well as marketing strategy in collaboration with marketing & commercial teams
- Compile and evaluate research on competitive landscape, consumer and customer needs, market product requirements and identify enhancements to current portfolio (including product features and functionality)
- Lead innovation pipeline development for designated category(-ies), manage portfolio introductions and updates
- Coordinate planning with cross-functional team (formulation, supply chain, RMS, operations and sales) to develop the capabilities to produce (identify manufacturing schedules, goals, design criteria, costs and similar considerations) and successfully commercialize the product
- Design, deploy and coordinate assigned projects to accomplish financial and budgetary goals
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferred agricultural) or equivalent experience
- Fluent English – collaboration with multilanguage team including global team
- Experience in designated category
- Work experience in companies relevant to the agriculture area and/or experience as a Product Manager (full product cycle)
- Experience with finances, including managing budgets and business decision metrics
- Focus on clients, strong communication and negotiation skill
What you'll get in return
The company offers unique opportunity of professional development, stable work position, work in an international environment, employment based on an employment contract necessary tools for the job (car, telephone, laptop), additional benefits: private medical care, life insurance, meal voucher, employee pension programme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Mandatory legal footer to be added at the bottom of job description
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.