For our Client an international company located in Kraków, we are currently looking for fresh graduates and customer service professionals to join our Clearance&Brokerage Operations Team.
Federal Express Corporation (FedEx Express) is the world’s largest express transportation company. The FedEx Express global transportation network provides rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery of documents, packages and freight shipments worldwide. For future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed.
- Collects information for clearance from Clients
- Manage incoming Client contacts and escalations in order to prioritise their needs and provide unique solutions to problems
- Develops and maintains a good knowledge of relevant Customs and trade regulations, practices and procedures
- Shares relevant knowledge with peers and approved information with Customers
- Knowledge of English and French minimum. B2
- Excellent communications skills
- Client focus
- Analytical skills
- Willingness to develop within the multinational organisation
- Experience in customer service would be an asset
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join multinational organisation and align your development with the the growth of the organisation
- Opportunity to learn and developed - career progression, possibility to transfer to UK, Portugal or Netherlands
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits package - Multisport, Private Medical Care, Meal Vouchers, Prepaid Gift Cards, Employee Assistance Programme, Tuition Assistance, Discount for Fedex Services.
Interested? Don't wait and apply!
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. jest agencją zatrudnienia zarejestrowaną w rejestrze prowadzonym przez Marszałka Województwa Mazowieckiego pod numerem 361 #1173225