For our Client - a global financial service centre which is providing operational and professional services to support various business groups and functions. We are looking for:
Your new role
The Cybersecurity SRE Release Engineer will be a member of the Global Cybersecurity SRE function. This function is responsible for Build, Deploy, Maintain of all technologies that protects the company. This ensures that the highest standards of availability and security are maintained across all Cybersecurity tooling and that the function will maintain capability.
Examples of problems you'll be solving:
• Responsible for testing and release process
• Collaborate closely with product and engineering teams to develop new features
• Maintain support for Cybersecurity tools like CrowdStrike, DCS, Illumio, Encase, ForeScout, McAfee , DLP by developing automated configuration management and pipelines through Puppet , Jenkins and other available tools in the company.
• Design, build, automate, execute, and maintain reliable release process and documentation
• Define and improve the existing release and deployment process across multiple verticals.
• Proactively review and monitor all supported releases
• Assist our customers with initial installations as a technical representative
What you'll need to succeed
• You have a solid (if not expert) understanding of source code management, compilers, build configuration languages, automated build tools, package managers, and installers.
• You have knowledge of multiple domains: development, configuration management, test integration, system administration, and customer support
• You have experience with Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, GitHub, Jira and actively developing modules and code on Puppet i.e.: automate installation of software, keeping the configuration files at desired state, checking the service/daemon status on both Windows and Linux servers.
• You are proficient in Linux and the command line.
• You have a solid understanding of one or more scripting languages like Bash or Python.
• You have experience in Kubernetes, helm, and containerization
• You are willing to master using infrastructure-as-a-code and GitOps practices.
• You understand CI / CD principles and an understanding of Agile Methodologies.
• Nice to have, you have experience with 2 or more of the Cybersecurity tools like CrowdStrike, DCS, Illumio, Encase, ForeScout, McAfee, DLP
• You are self-managed and capable of making effective decisions.
• Effective communication skills and ability to work effectively with remote co-workers across our organization.
What you'll get in return
• Fast changing and exciting specialised area within cyber security including embracing the challenges and opportunities of quantum computing
• Employees’ benefits: Multisport Card, private medical and dental health care, life insurance
• Internal training events and workshops
• Realistic career progression opportunities in an international organization
• Casual dress code
• Cultural exchange
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1176163
Kliknij tutajaby uzyskać dostęp do Polityki prywatności HAYS, która zawiera szczegółowe informacje na temat tego, w jaki sposób wykorzystujemy i chronimy twoje dane osobowe oraz Twoje prawa z tym związane.
Bankowość & Usługi Finansowe
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. jest agencją zatrudnienia zarejestrowaną w rejestrze prowadzonym przez Marszałka Województwa Mazowieckiego pod numerem 361.
Skontaktuj się z konsultantem
Skontaktuj się Kinga Dziura, Konsultant odpowiedzialny za tę rekrutację, znajduje się Katowice