Your new company
For our Client - a global financial service centre which is providing operational and professional services to support various business groups and functions. We are looking for:
Your new role
Global Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance to management and the Risk and Audit Committees as to whether the design and operational effectiveness of the Group’s framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning.
GIA values the diversity of perspectives, knowledge and experiences and we encourage candidates from an array of disciplines and backgrounds. GIA supports flexible working. We are currently seeking an individual to join our team in the role of Centre of Excellence Manager.
You will work with the Global Internal Audit Operations Centre of Excellence Lead to support the establishment of the offshore Operations Centre of Excellence responsible for supporting the smooth and efficient running of the audit function. Including, producing clear, consistent and accurate MI and Governance Reporting for Global Business, Region and Country audit teams.
You will report to the GIA Operations Centre of Excellence Lead, be responsible for supporting with the engagement with all levels of Management, and be able to efficiently and effectively translate requirements into impactful output.
What you'll need to succeed
- Capturing, analysing and documenting existing business processes (including IT processes).
- Designing solutions or change interventions.
- Managing change activities which can include diverse tasks such as timeline planning to stakeholder engagement.
- Managing, tracking and documenting progress and managing status reporting.
- Developing and implementing solutions
What you'll get in return
- Proficiency in Python, SQL, and producing automated dashboard reporting from a central database and building Qlik dashboards
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, be confident and be a strong relationship builder.
- Possess strong documentation skills and have a high attention to detail.
- Comfortable speaking with ‘internal’ clients / customers / users to gather requirements.
- Results driven and confident to deliver at speed to deliver efficiently at short notice.
- An understanding of risk and control, and previous experience operating in an Internal Audit function or first or second line risk function.
- Understand the roles and interests of your clients as a basis for engaging them at the right level, on the right issues and in the appropriate context.
- Creativity to transform your client’s reporting requirements into impactful Visualisation.
- Be able to think strategically and commercially aware.
What you need to do now
- Employment in one of the largest banking and financial services organisation in the world
- Interesting path of career in an international organisation
- Language / Studies Reimbursement Scheme
- Professional training
- An environment where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work
- A Team of professionals that will help you develop & succeed
- Exposure to company’s lines of business and markets
- Employees’ benefits: private medical and dental health care, Multisport Card, life insurance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1176421