Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules. We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market. Join the group of 500 satisfied Contractors working for Hays’ clients!
For our Client we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of IT Technical Architect
Location: hybrid from Cracow or Wroclaw
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland)
Length: long-term cooperation
Rate: 190-225 PLN/h net + VAT on B2B
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: start between 7-9, 8 hours
Project: Infrastructure remediation project. This is a large-scale program.
This role will be a consulting position. The architect who takes this position must understand what the client wants to implement and must be a guide for the team.
What we expect from you:
- Min 5 years of experience exp in infrastructure, some knowledge of Unix, Windows, Active Directory
- Hands-on experience with Authentication and Authorization systems
- Profound understanding of web-based technologies including multi-tier applications and security standards (HTTP, TLS, REST/SOAP, Cookie Handling, SAML)
- Experience and knowledge of change management tools and processes
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- Experience with Azure with a focus on AzureAD, Azure Network and database services like CosmoDB is a plus
- English min. C1
What will you get:
- Long-term cooperation with one of the largest players
- Standard benefits - preferential rates for LuxMed and Multisport packages
- When you choose to work via Hays, you also get the opportunity to work for many of Hays' other leading clients in the future
What will the recruitment process look like:
- Your CV will be verified by Hays Recruiter
- Recruiter will contact you by phone - a 15-minute conversation about the project and your experience
- Technical conversation with the client - 1 online meeting
- Welcome to the project!
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.