Your new company
One of the biggest Bank in the world.
Your new role
Java Backend Developer in Banking Data to join our team in Corporate and Investment Banking. The successful candidate will work with a dynamic team to design, develop and maintain data platforms and data pipelines in microservices architecture. The role requires working knowledge of Java, REST API, microservices, batch/stream processing and data bases.
What you'll need to succeed
- Collaborate with cross-functional and cross-country teams to integrate data from various sources
- Design, develop and maintain data hub and data pipelines in microservices architecture
- Implement data governance processed and ensure data quality
- Write effective code and conduct code review
- Collaborate with other developers to maintain and improve CI/CD pipelines
- Stay up-to-data with emerging trends in data development and finance in industry
What you need to do now
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in data/software engineering (preferable in banking)
- Experience with Integration Solutions (using API and Microservices)
- Experience in Java, Spring Boot, Kafka
- Knowledge of SQL databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Ability to write quality unit and end-to-end tests; debug and optimize existing and new code
- Agile SCRUM/KANBAN experience
- English (at least B2+)
- Areas in which these projects are integrated: Banking (Data Hub)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1176001