For our Client, a global biopharma company located in Poznań, we are currently searching for an experienced Candidate, who will join its structure at the position of Production Planning Process Manager.
- Act as champion of the Global ERP (SAP) template from a Production Planning process perspective.
- Support the business with specialist expertise and knowledge of the processes and systems
- Interact with upstream and downstream business processes to ensure alignment as required
- Conduct routine assessment of business process performance, in order to identify opportunities to optimise/re-engineer processes as needed
- Prepare business cases for planned or proposed changes
- Optimise the use of ERP (SAP) to support business processes, including the deployment of new functionality
- Support user-training, capability-build and process-adoption gaps
- Strong SAP ECC Experience in Production Planning/Scheduling process
- Deep understanding of Production Planning process within Supply Chain organisation
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally
- Proficiency in English
- Degree qualified or relevant experience
- Experience in other advanced scheduling tools
- Knowledge of end to end supply chain process
Our Client offers a competitive salary, company car, annual bonus, benefits & appreciation program, flexible working hours (hybrid working system), team building events and possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure.
To sign up and track the progress of the qualification process, click Apply and send your CV in English.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1176675