Do you have an experience with project management? Check out this offer and join the pricing team!
Federal Express Corporation (FedEx Express) is the world’s largest express transportation company. The FedEx Express global transportation network provides rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery of documents, packages and freight shipments worldwide. For future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies this means more opportunities to grow.
The main objective of the Pricing Analyst is to support FedEx Express with building creative and solid pricing solutions for our large accounts (typically Fortune 500 companies).
- Apply your analytical skills to thoroughly evaluate quantitative information and generate insights from data to answer business questions
- Identify areas of improvement in the pricing process, and then own and drive the improvement through the application of automation tools
- Collaborate with colleagues in the same department, other business units (Sales, Operations, Finance, Legal) and external vendors to resolve business problems
- Be an active member in the project team, accomplish project milestones in a timely manner
- Research industry-leading market practices and pricing strategies, and apply your business acumen in day-to-day pricing decision making
- Analyse complex pricing data; from extracting data in data bases to generating insights and producing outputs to support business decision making
- Monitor pricing projects progress and take necessary steps to keep the progress on track
- Coordinate, consolidate and process inputs from stakeholders, for results aligning with project goals and milestones
- Validate outputs from a variety of pricing automation tools and consistently collaborate with internal and external parties to improve the results
- Monitor pricing projects results and proactively drive improvement opportunities
- Advise senior company management on commercial topics, such as market/account/industry performance, and price/competitor positioning
What are we looking for:
- University Education in Statistics, Finance, Quantitative Analysis, Economics, Operations Research, Business analytics (or equivalent majors or through experience)
- Experience in Revenue Management, Pricing or Commercial Management will be an advantage
- Advance Microsoft Excel, Presentation and SQL skills Knowledge in PowerBI, Spotfire, Excel VBA macro or Robotics Process Automation will be an advantage International business awareness/experience
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Ability to travel to periodic customer meetings (several occasions per year)
- Experience in dealing with sales and management in a fact-based and open manner
What we offer:
- Additional benefits package - Multisport, Private Medical Care, Meal Vouchers, Prepaid Gift Cards, Employee Assistance Programme, Tuition Assistance, Discount for Fedex Services.
- Opportunity to join multinational organisation and align your development with the growth of the organisation
- Opportunity to learn and developed - career progression, building the EMEA Sales Solutions Team in Fedex
- Remote recruitment process
Apply today and get all the details!