The role of the Project Manager is to define and manage the entire process of product implementation and expansion projects for our customers and partners. Project Managers interact with customers to install, optimise or modify their solutions based on their business results. These projects are built using project methodology that encompasses comprehensive planning, execution and reporting processes, models and tools.
What you will do:
- Manage the project from kickoff to implementation and client acceptance.
- Oversee the efforts of the required internal specialists / departments.
- Develop, manage and execute the project plan.
- Create and update project documentation for both internal and the client’s use.
- Guide clients through the preparation of their IT infrastructure.
- Manage communications between the client and other project participants.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Bachelors of Computer Science, Engineering or other equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years managing technical projects, desirably software implementations, with an eye to managing risk, scope, quality and budget.
- Experience delivering project results to external clients, desirably in a professional services context (billable).
- Experience working on complex projects including projects requiring coordination with clients, internal teams and delivery partners.
- Excellent English and German written and verbal communication, including the ability to work with all levels of internal and external organisations in an assertive manner.
- Strong negotiation, planning, and project reporting skills
- Ability to deliver according to forecast and both articulate and manage the impact of project work on company revenues
- PMP, Prince2 Practitioner or similar accreditation is highly desired
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.