On behalf of our Client, international company from media sector, we are currently looking for candidates interested in a position of Revenue Accounting Manager.
The person in this position will be responsible for end-to-end process covering contract interpretation and analysis, its implications, preparation and review of corresponding adjustments to assure accuracy in revenue recognition.
Scope of responsibility:
- Manage and own assigned tasks and processes within revenue accounting area applying IFRS/US GAAP revenue recognition knowledge
- Review contracts, provide guidance and coordinate technical accounting research to determine proper revenue recognition in line with regulations and company policies
- Manage a team of several Senior Accountants / Accountants
- Prepare/Review monthly revenue accrual calculations, entries to the general ledger and balance sheet account reconciliations to ensure accuracy
- Prepare/Review periodical management reports
- Participate in the audit processes
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting or finance and at least 6-10 years of accounting experience in international environment, preferably with focus on revenue recognition
- BIG4 experience as well as knowledge of media / entertainment industry are considered advantageous
- Understanding of IFRS and/or US GAAP with focus on understanding of IFRS and/or US GAAP for revenue recognition is a must
- Practical end-to-end understanding of reporting impact of accounted transactions
- Very good written and spoken English is a must
- Proficient and experienced in MS Office
- ACCA, CIMA or PIBR completed qualification is considered as a strong advantage.
Our Client offers challenging job with wide range of responsibilities, opportunity for personal and professional development as well as competitive benefits package and great work environment.
If your professional profile matches the Client’s requirements, do not hesitate and send us your CV!
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1174946