Your next company
The key area of the company's operation are heating and ventilation systems using mainly renewable energy sources. The company is the second largest European manufacturer in this industry.
What you will do
What your bring along
- In this exciting position you will advise and support group in the introduction and further development of processes and applications in the area of production planning, control and execution in an international context.
- You act as an expert for the adjacent production fulfilment processes including the interfaces to the Manufacturing Execution System and take these into account when designing the planning processes.
- You are the contact person for production planning in the context of the introduction of SAP S/4 in the plants and make use of modern project management methods.
- You will support the integration of PP/DS to IBP within the Group.
What we offer
- Experience in business administration, computer science or a comparable qualification.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a SAP PP Consultant with a focus on Production planning processes in SAP
- You can enterprise asset management with regard to classical maintenance processes with integration into materials management, production planning, controlling and asset management is welcome.
- Fluent English
- Nice to see - strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team, combined with a high degree of initiative and motivation
- A fast growing, agile and very dynamic team that challenges established routines
- Constant learning opportunities for both technical and personal growth through a range of workshops, seminars, events, and e-learnings.
- Opportunity to become a part of newly created IT Global Hub located in modern office building.
- Package of additional benefits: private medical care, multi-sport card.
What you should do?
If this offer is perfect for you, click 'Apply' and send us your current CV.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in the register kept by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under number 361.