Your new company
For our client, Global IT Hub in Katowice, we are looking for a Consultant Group IT for Transportation Management. On this position you will advise the company's department for Supply Chain – Logistics and implement the designed solutions within the SAP S/4 HANA landscape. By creating transportation management processes from an integrative perspective, it is ensured that these fit seamlessly into to the overall end-to-end process.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Your main responsibility will be to implement and further develop processes and applications within the area of transportation management in an industrial environment
- To achieve this, you will define and design template processes to cover the requirements in the group’s supply chain
- You will actively manage the Rollout of the template transportation processes in the industrial and commercial entities according to the roadmap of our Digital Process World program
- In an international team you will use project management methods based on ITIL-compliant processes
- In addition, you will conduct trainings and provide necessary tools and documentation for clients and colleagues
- You will continuously develop your competencies in the areas of process knowledge, IT-technology and personal skills
- Develop and present solutions with in-depth knowledge of business processes and applications in a team and together with the customer
- Support the project overall project phases (adapting, developing, testing, implementation)
- Continuous analysis and improvement of existing applications/processes
- Active participation and presenting in team / agile meetings, guilds
- You have successfully completed your studies in business administration, computer science or a comparable qualification and bring along at least 3 years professional/project experience as a consultant working in SAP Transportation Management and/or SAP LBN (For Onsite position)
- Have experience in end-to-end SAP S/4HANA Embedded or side-by-side TM implementations/roll out projects
- Knowledge of solution architecture, application design and delivery of SAP Processes and SAP TM product features and limitations.
- Experience in solution design, configuration and WRICEF design and BOPF structure and PPF concept, Charge Management, various scenarios in TM
- Integration with peripheral modules such as EWM, Sales, Procurement and Finance. SAP ECC, DRF would be an added advantage.
- Your strong communication skills and ability to work in a team, combined with a high degree of initiative and the motivation to work in an agile and interdisciplinary environment, make you a suitable candidate
- Your English language skills are on a business level; willingness to learn German
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1170363