WHAT YOU WILL DO
• As a Scrum Master, you will be a key player in the success of the software development team and the organization, working to create an environment of trust, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
• You will lead daily Scrum meetings, sprint planning sessions, sprint retrospectives, and other Scrum events, ensuring that the team stays on track and remains positive, productive, and focused on delivering high-quality software within their timeframe.
• You will identify training needs and upskill different stakeholder groups, including developers, product owners, and other stakeholders, regarding agile working methods and best practices for Scrum.
• You will drive data-driven learning and continuous improvement within the team, using metrics, feedback, and other data to help the team continuously improve their performance and deliver better outcomes.
• You will consult with and collaborate with stakeholders representing business interests, bringing together the needed business areas and facilitating and moderating the process to build a productive collaboration.
• As the first internal contact, you will consult with management on the use of agile methods, including Scrum, Kanban, Design Thinking, and Lean, helping to drive continuous improvement on an organizational level.
• You will work with other Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches in your area to drive continuous improvement, share best practices, and help the organization achieve its goals.
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG
• You have successfully completed your studies or a comparable course and ideally bring along professional experience in a similar role.
• You are experienced in executing agile methodologies/frameworks, especially Scrum and Kanban.
• You have a high degree of independence, empathy and strong communication skills.
• You have a basic knowledge about software development and like to talk to developers in their own language. • You manage your business onsite as well as online.
• You are able to manage and integrate international teams.
• A fluent English skills, German skill are a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
• A fast growing, agile and very dynamic team that challenges established
routines and helps transforming the Group to a data informed business.
• Constant learning opportunities for both technical and personal growth through a
range of workshops, seminars, events, and e-learnings.
• Opportunity to become a part of newly created IT Global Hub located in modern
• Package of additional benefits: private medical care, multi-sport card.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1174455
Kliknij tutajaby uzyskać dostęp do Polityki prywatności HAYS, która zawiera szczegółowe informacje na temat tego, w jaki sposób wykorzystujemy i chronimy twoje dane osobowe oraz Twoje prawa z tym związane.
19 Jul 2023
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. jest agencją zatrudnienia zarejestrowaną w rejestrze prowadzonym przez Marszałka Województwa Mazowieckiego pod numerem 361.
Skontaktuj się z konsultantem
Skontaktuj się Bartosz Gajewski, Konsultant odpowiedzialny za tę rekrutację, znajduje się Katowice