The Bank offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the “bank of banks” - 97% of the world’s top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
We’re seeking a future team member for the role of Senior Specialist, Sourcing (IT Technology Category) to join our ESO – ONBOARDING, Procurement team. This role is located in Wrocław, Poland. Hybrid (3 days in the office per week)
This position in sourcing negotiates for the procurement of various IT goods and services of varying complexities. The IT sourcing group is responsible for the procurement of all technology goods and services with an annual cost of $500M +
As a key member of Technology Sourcing, you will:
- Function as a member of Enterprise Sourcing Office
- Independently negotiate sourcing contracts and manage the contract administration for a variety of contracts across multiple IT categories globally
- With the bank's IT department, help determine solutions and actions in response to business requirements and opportunities including issuance of RFP-s, auctions, competitive events, supplier consolidation initiatives and commercial negotiations
- Independently review and analyze contract asks, effectively communicate requirements and determine solutions and actions in response to requirements
- Lead and negotiate highly complex contract negotiations with deep understanding of supplier commercials, and other complex contract issues including SaaS, MSA, SOW, Terminations and NDA.
- Team with Legal department to negotiate procurement contracts based upon end user requirements
- Serve as the direct point of contact with supplier for contract negotiations
- Understand finance and can use Excel to support or reject the financial and business terms of a supplier proposal
- Can effectively communicate and represent business justification to senior management. Use PowerPoint to create justification for approval request
- Build product/vendor knowledge across multiple technology categories
- Deep understanding of given technology category. Understands current economic climate, demand cost of a given supplier product and competitive landscape for a given product functionality
- Represent the IT Sourcing Group in stakeholder and business partner meetings focused on both short-and long-term business requirements
- Be partner for internal clients; set up regular meetings with key partners to review and prioritize deal pipeline and identify engagement opportunities early.
- No direct reports.
- Contribute to the achievement of business area objectives including annual savings targets.
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
Don't hesitate and apply!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Business or Supply Chain degree preferred.
- Advanced degree preferred. 7-10 years of total work experience is necessary, understanding of procurement and sourcing processes and practices for the specific categories preferred, demonstrated experience managing large, complex projects and spend categories.
- Experience negotiating commercial and legal terms and conditions with strategic IT suppliers in relevant categories- hardware, software, cloud, networking, etc.
- Full-time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to the main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount program, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and well-being needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy program
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.