Due to intensive development of our company we are setting new teams which will be responsible for supporting global structures in the fields of financial and IT processes.
The IT department provides operational support of IT processes in business applications, infrastructure and service desk for company afiliates employees all over the world.
We are looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our international team.
As member of our team you are working closely with our process owners and our service delivery teams in our affiliates all over the world. Your tasks:
• Maintain the ServiceNow platform incl. upgrades and ensure the stable operation
• Design & Implementation and Operation as well as improvement of Interfaces
• Automation of regular tasks
• Ensure security and compliance of our entire platform
• Support workflow/flow creation
• University degree
• At least 2 years of experience working as ServiceNow Administrator
• Certified ServiceNow Administrator
• Experience with databases (SQL)
• English at fluent level
• A friendly open-minded personality
• Must be energetic and self-motivated
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills on peer and stakeholder level
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Able to work under pressure
• Must be a team player
• Willingness to take responsibility
• International mindset and strong customer focus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.#1177146